shaun proposed to zoya on the roof of the NYAC and we opted to revisit the same location he proposed to make a few images. we then ventured out into central park, eventually ending our shoot in the streets of uptown manhattan.
I’m going to compile a list of things i’ve learned from zoya & shaun:
- shaun had a brilliant idea for a canon-to-nikon lens adapter (little did he know they already existed)
- getting a cab can sometimes be difficult (thus my idea for an iPhone app…)
- shaun is willing to do anything to get good images
- “pat… I think i’ve figured you out. you always shoot through objects and into good light.” -zoya
- the energy, love for life, and respect you share for each other is mind-blowing.
I’ll keep adding to that list as time goes on.
I had a really great time with you two and can’t wait to revisit the NYAC in april for the wedding.